Friday, April 01, 2005

Rambling Fridays

My love affair with Coke with Lime has officially ended. It was pretty much the shortest love affair in the history of soft drinks, managing to burn out by my fourth serving of the drink. My first taste was bold and exciting, from a 20 oz. bottle and full of mystery and illicitness. Wanting to have that feeling all the time, I picked up a 12 pack the next day expecting nothing short of brilliance. By the third can, the luster was gone. So artificial. And it managed to dampen the ever so sweet burning sensation that you get from real Coca Cola.

RIP Coke with Lime, we'll always have that one day in mid-March. Good times, right?

--------------------------------------------

Already twice today I've been the prop in an April Fool's Day joke. And I do mean prop - people have centered entire jokes around my personality. Apparently the fact that I never call in sick and always get work done quickly is staple enough around here to work up elaborate schemes of hilarity over.

Which is hard to know how to take properly. A commendation? An insult? Are people calling me boring, or just, y'know, efficient? This is why I hate people. Mixed signals, man.

---------------------------------------------

Last night I went to sleep at 7:00PM and didn't get up longer than 2 minutes until 7:00 in the AM. That is easily the earliest I have gone to bed in over 3 years. It was supposed to just be a little nap that spiraled completely out of all control. I'm not really sure what brought it on, something to do with late nights, lots of work, running around, and the warmth inside my apartment. But damn if it was not sweet.

Yeah, I got nothing accomplished, but boy do I feel good today. Sleep is totally the best invention ever.

---------------------------------------------

I never have anything to say on Fridays, yo. Umm... Oh. I am physically drooling over Sin City, which opens today and am making mad planz to make sure I get to see it as soon as humanly possible. Short of a movie starring Hobbits or Harry Potter, I haven't been this excited about going to the theatre ever. I mean, look at it...

Wow. I seriously have nothing. Enjoy your weekend, I know I'll enjoy mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for internet marketing income

Feel free to visit my web blog - internet marketing plan sample (delicious.com)